Spring is tax return filing time. Don’t stress over it!
FILE ONLINE ON TIME – FOR FREE!
The Canadian Federation of Students and UFile.ca have joined together to provide FREE online tax preparation and filing for all Canadian post-secondary students.
To be eligible for this special offer:
- You must be a resident of Canada;
- Have paid tuition fees;
- Have attended school for at least one month during the year; and
- You must also be designated as the FAMILY HEAD (the primary member of the family) for purposes of your tax file in UFile.ca.
To take advantage of this offer…
- Sign in to a new or existing UFile.ca account for the current tax year.
- Enter your tuition fees and months at school and click NEXT.
- Locate the “Special offer” form in UFile’s left hand navigation. (You may need to scroll down the screen.)
- Enter the following Canadian Federation of Students “Free for Students” special offer code: CFS1981
- Click NEXT.
- Enter the rest of your tax information and then you can print or NETFILE your return whenever you are ready — free of charge!